Profilepic Placeholder

Martin (54), and his dog Girl, were discovered deceased after the windows in their home in Christchurch were noticed to be covered in soot. Tragically they had lain dead in the house for several days before being found. An accidental cooking fire had self-extinguished but, despite working smoke alarms, it appears smoke inhalation had overcome them. RIP Martin and Girl.

This page has been archived - sponsor page

  • Messages

    Messages posted (0)
  • This page has been archived

    Sponsoring opens the page for messages and memories to be left.
    There are no limits or additional costs for anyone to leave messages during the sponsorship period.
    At the end of the sponsorship all approved messages are archived for access in the future.

    Sponsorship does not include a summary of the death notice/s.
    Please select the Published Notices on the right hand menu to order a summary.

    Sponsorship is anonymous. more info



    A receipt will be emailed to you

A Memory Tree is proud to support