Profilepic Placeholder

Cindy and her three young children tragically died in a Ashburton home they were house-sitting. It appears that they died by accidental gassing from the fumes of a car left running in a garage to keep the battery charged.

This page has been archived - sponsor page

  • Messages

    Messages posted (0)
  • This page has been archived

    Sponsoring opens the page for messages and memories to be left.
    There are no limits or additional costs for anyone to leave messages during the sponsorship period.
    At the end of the sponsorship all approved messages are archived for access in the future.

    Sponsorship does not include a summary of the death notice/s.
    Please select the Published Notices on the right hand menu to order a summary.

    Sponsorship is anonymous. more info



    A receipt will be emailed to you

A Memory Tree is proud to support