There are 308,857 names to search today. Saturday, June 25, 2016
Code of Ethics
A Memory Tree has been designed to offer its users a safe place to share and record their memories.
Our aim is to provide services enabling individuals to contribute to Remembrance Pages. Below are the values which we believe will provide a safe and supportive environment for our site users to effectively use our service.
Agreeing to our code of ethics is a condition of using A Memory Tree and breaching them, or our terms and conditions, may result in the removal of material from Remembrance Pages. In extreme cases, this may result in prosecution.
The code is as follows:
1. I will treat all other users or listings with dignity and respect.
2. I will truthfully, accurately, and with dignity, contribute to Remembrance Pages.
3. I will respect the feelings of the living survivors of the any deceased person and will not set out to deliberately harm, upset or defame them or the memory of the deceased.
4. I will represent myself honestly in all communications.
5. I will not use defamatory, abusive, obscene or profane language.
6. I will only submit photos for Remembrance Pages that are true representations of the people in them and are fitting with points 1, 2 and 3 above.
7. I will only use A Memory Tree to legitimately enhance the lives and memories of those I know and care for.
8. I will act responsibly to protect my own privacy and will not include my contact details in any publicly available format.
This site contains copyright sensitive material and cannot be reproduced without written consent from copyright holders.
© A Memory Tree Limited 2006-2016.Site Credits