Profilepic Placeholder

Adam, 29, was diagnosed with Huntington's disease at 14, but it wasn't the disease that took his life. Tragically he caught fire while smoking at Christchurch residential facility Te Ruru passing away two days later in hospital. The investigation that followed confirmed that smoking and clothing choice were the main factors in the very sad accident.

This page has been archived - sponsor page

  • Messages

    Messages posted (0)
  • This page has been archived

    Sponsoring opens the page for messages and memories to be left.
    There are no limits or additional costs for anyone to leave messages during the sponsorship period.
    At the end of the sponsorship all approved messages are archived for access in the future.

    Sponsorship does not include a summary of the death notice/s.
    Please select the Published Notices on the right hand menu to order a summary.

    Sponsorship is anonymous. more info



    A receipt will be emailed to you

A Memory Tree is proud to support